We are now accepting visa, credit, master cards, debit, cash, and EMT's.
- Order's over $1000 will be vetted and once we determine there are no fraudulent purchases, we will then process the order.
- Customers may be required to provide ID to avoid fraud.
- We will not accept visa/credit/master cards from the Quebec/Montreal area unless we have previously dealt with you.
- Orders may take up to 3 days to process after payments have been cleared.
- Payments received Wednesday (noon and after EST), Thursday, and Friday, orders will ship on Monday of the upcoming week
- Payments received on Saturday and Sunday, orders will be ship on Tuesday of the upcoming week
- Customers are responsible for providing a safe and accurate shipping address to deliver, please double check your address in your order confirmation.
- We will not give refunds for orders where Fedex has determined there’s no safe location to leave package.
- Ultra LPS Corals is not responsible for unfortunate events such as misplaced, lost or stolen packages, during the time of transit. Under all circumstances FedEx is responsible. We will do our best to assist all customers regarding missing packages.
- Ultra LPS Corals has no control over delays of package during the shipping process. You would need to contact FedEx customer service to help answer and track your order. We will do our best to assist all customers with obtaining transit information of your order.
- All claims will be thoroughly reviewed case by case; claims may take up to 3 weeks to process. Once FedEx responds to your claim, we will be able to take further proper actions to resolve this mishap. Until then, your patience is much appreciated as we work with the shipping carrier(s).
- Filing a claim does not guarantee Fed Ex to partially or fully compensate/reimburse you for your lost/stolen package, but we will do our best to assist you through the process.